- Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau- http://www.ttb.gov/
- Brewers Association- https://www.brewersassociation.org/
- Maine Bureau of Alcoholic Beverages and Lottery Operations- http://maine.gov/dafs/bablo/liquor_license/index.htm
If you like the content on this site, you may also enjoy Verrill Dana’s other blogs:
- Banking Law Update (http://www.bankinglawupdate.com/) Verrill Dana’s Banking & Financial Services Group posts timely updates and commentary on developments affecting banks and financial institutions. This blog is edited by James Cohen with contributed content from across the firm.
- Benefits Law Update (http://www.employeebenefitsupdate.com/) Members of the Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation Group provide timely updates and commentary on developments affecting employee benefit plans and executive compensation arrangements. The blog is edited by Eric Altholz and Misti Munster, with guest posts from other members of the group. Named a Top 10 Blog in Compensation and Benefits by HR Daily Advisor.
- Endpoints (http://www.clinicalresearchlawblog.com/) Research law is what Verrill Dana’s Academic and Clinical Research Group does, and this blog is where the Group shares its musings and breaking news alerts in the research arena. If your days involve digesting and implementing the complex regulatory framework that governs the conduct of research, and grappling with underlying ethical considerations, this blog will serve as a helpful resource.
- Energy Law Update (http://www.energylawupdate.com/) Energy Law Update is a source of news and analysis relevant to the world of energy law: major court and regulatory orders, event announcements, breaking news in the world of renewable energy, and novel legal issues. The blog is edited by Katie Gray and Nora Healy, and features contributions from other members of the firm.
- Law of the Land (and Air and Water) (http://www.environmentallawupdate.com/) Law of the Land (and Air and Water) provides analysis and discussion of the most critical and timely legal issues pertaining to the environment and natural resources. The blog is edited by Mat Todaro, and features contributions from other members of Verrill Dana’s Environmental Group. The objective of this blog is to provide carefully selected content that clients, industry professionals, policymakers, non-profit organizations, and engaged citizens may turn to as a valuable resource.
- Law at the Water Line (http://www.atlanticmaritimelaw.com/) The dividing line between federal and state law is often ambiguous. Nowhere is the ambiguity more pronounced than where water meets land. This blog highlights and discusses the common situations faced by marine industry owners, suppliers, managers, customers, and workers. The blog is edited by Harlan Doliner and Ben Ford, with contributed content from across the firm.
- Taking Care of HR Business (http://www.hrlawupdate.com/) Verrill Dana’s Labor & Employment Group blog will keep you up to date on the newest and most important legal developments affecting your workplace. This blog is edited by Tawny Alvarez, with contributions from other members of the Labor & Employment Group and across the firm. We hope you find our blogs to be useful resources, providing you with the information and tools you need to keep ahead of legal trends.
- You Might Be a Winner (http://www.youmightbeawinner.com/) Promotion marketing law covers many different topics, such as sweepstakes, contests, games, giveaways and coupons. It also includes cause marketing, an area that has proliferated in recent years, which includes commercial co-ventures, flat donations and sponsorships designed to raise money for charities. Laws often differ among the fifty states (and the federal government) and often can’t keep up with the ever-changing landscape created by innovative marketers. Blog editor Rob Laplaca will try to keep you abreast of developments in promotion marketing law and to elicit discussion over questionable, interesting or innovative promotions.